In the meantime, I've decided to redecorate our home. Out with the old and in with the new I say. Theres no better therapy than redecorating.
I thought I'd share some of my latest inspirations in our home.
- Off course I had to get Angel- Rose some Easter Eggs (as promised from last Easter). She hadn't forgotten that last Easter I had a bowl full of Easter Eggs. Well actually it wasn't full for long and this year I think I'll need to buy the eggs by the truck load at the rate she is going.
- My new bookshelf. I found this bookshelf at no other than a Chemist in Riverwood. I instantly fell in love with it and had to have it for my cake stands.
- My beautiful flowers on the mushroom stools look absolutely devine.
- This next inspiration is not your average birdcage you see in the shops these days. Its tall and very vintage looking. Perfect match to my new bookshelf. I found it in one of the most amazing stores in Leura in the Blue Mountains... Love, love, love it.
- Whilst in Leura I stumbled on the most important word in life "LOVE". Off course I had to buy it. Who better to stick this next to than Archangel Michael the protector of LOVE.
Hope you guys all enjoyed viewing my latest inspirations.